Date(s) - 28/01/2018
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
53 Degrees, Preston
NEW DATE: SUNDAY 28th JANUARY
RAVER TOTS IS COMING TO PRESTON!
Raver Tots is coming to Preston with the Godfather of the Drum and Bass scene, DJ Slipmatt! There will be tons of kids fun such as soft play, confetti, and face painting! Best fancy dress wins a prize!
Raver Tots is a family rave-style event where kids and grownups can hit the dance floor and let off some steam TOGETHER! We cater for all ages from 0 years+
Celebrating the best of British rave culture, expect some of the countries biggest name DJ’s playing the best in old skool rave, Happy Hardcore, Drum & Bass, House and Garage with tonnes of kids fun including soft play areas, parachutes, glow sticks, ball ponds, bubbles and balloons! You’ll find Raver Tots a wild and wacky adventure for all ages in a safe environment for all.
It’s time to grab your tot and reach for the lasers… The weekend has landed!
Tickets on sale here
Prizes to be given away for the scariest fancy dress!
DJ SLIPMATT 2 HOUR SET!
Soft play area & Ball Pond
UV Face Painting
Balloons / Parachutes
Huge Dance Floor
Music at safe levels and Buggy Park
Optional Neon Rave Fancy Dress
TICKETS ON SALE NOW!!! HERE
More on the door if not sold out in advance.
• Please note parents remain responsible for children at all times. Children must remain under supervision and we kindly request no running.
• Admission is only for adults attending with a child with a maximum of 3 adults to one child.
• Tickets are non-refundable and not to be resold.
• Buggies should be kept in buggy park areas and not taken onto the dance floor as this is a tripping hazard. Buggy’s parked at own risk.
• For non-walking babies, baby slings or carriers are advisable.
• Music is kept at safe levels. Bring ear defenders if you wish.
• Expect club lighting in a rave style environment but we do not use strobe lights.
• By attending you give permission for Raver Tots to take photos and video of the event for the use of press. If you see a photo you wish to have these taken down please contact us via our Facebook page.